inimitable productions will take care of the voice recording and editing, plus any post-production or development you require - beautifully and swiftly.
clients include: Balfour Beatty, Nuclear Engineering Service, T-Mobile and L'Oreal.
inimitable's director, Suzanna van Moyland - a "creative mastermind" according to Apple and on the independent production supplier lists for BBC Radios 4, 3 & 2 - has a decade's experience directing voice actors & voiceover artists, and producing, scripting & crafting audio for radio, the web, comedy drama, VOs & the moving image.
inimitable produces your audio, following careful liaison about the project, script and requirements, with:
- the inimitable voice of your choice;
- the perfectly produced recording, plus alternative takes;
- levels meticulously checked and consistent;
- music and sound effects as required;
- all accompanying paperwork;
- your preferred file format;
- hassle-free audio pick-up via inimitable's secure client area.
inimitable productions records at Attic Attack - a studio also used by the BBC, Harper Collins, Hewlett Packard and Virgin Mobile. Proprieter & sound engineer Pete Rowley has 25 years' experience.